Traditional Herbal for Men
Benefits of S. Myosotiflora and E.Longifolia
MEN’S ENERGY BOOSTER
It is traditionally used as herbal medicine to strengthen male energy, as a general tonic and to increase body metabolism. The benefit also includes the effects of mood stabilization, promotion of healthy blood pressure levels and increase in energy level.
A superb combination of Smilax Myosotiflora (ubi jaga) and Eurycoma Longifolia (tongkat ali) are great blended herbs in making safe and natural metabolism booster. Besides it has great benefits in:
- Promote the production of osteoblasts to support bone health;
- Reducing harmful (LDL) cholesterol and triglyceride (stored fats) levels;
- Reduce risk factors related to hypercholesterolemia, atherosclerosis and heart disease;
- Support memory retention and concentration;
- Heightening tactile sensitivity, which may enhance sexual pleasure;
- Increasing sex drive (libido) in both men and women;
- Boosting testosterone use and increasing synthesis of human growth hormone.
Smilax Myosotiflora is a slender herbaceous creeper from the family Smilacaceae. It is also known as “ubi jaga’. Smilax Myosotiflora is popular as an aphrodisiac amongst the Malays and aborigines, Smilax myosotiflora rhizomes are used as a sexual tonic to improve the male libido, by increasing potency or effectiveness of erection and by increasing sexual pleasure.
Essentially, Eurycoma Longifolia (tongkat ali) increases testosterone in the blood. This herb is traditionally prescribed in Malaysia as an aphrodisiac and as a treatment for sexual dysfunction.
In addition, it is gaining interest in body building community because of its alleged ability in increasing testosterone levels in the body and in turn increase muscle mass and strength.
Eurycoma longifolia also increases energy production in the body by increasing ATP (Adenosine triphosphate), an energy rich chemical that is responsible for nearly all the energy production in the body.